Hello there!

Why I created this forum

Moderators: Tmagic650, Lori-ann

lanjcox

Hello there!

Postby lanjcox » Thu Mar 10, 2016 9:12 am

Let me introduce myself. My name is Lannah, and I am 24 years old. I have mild left hemiplegia cerebral palsy, which effects the right side of my body. I also cannot walk, and I use a manual wheelchair to get around. (Though, some household doorways tend to be too small to fit my wheelchair, so I end up having to migrate via knee-walking. Ouch!) I am an identical twin, but thankfully she managed to escape the condition. :lol: I also suffer from a multitude of other conditions, all of which are listed below:

SLE (Lupus)
PCOS (Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome)
Depression
GERD (Gastro-Esophageal Reflux Disease)
(Social) Anxiety

Most of these I am on medication for, so it's easily managed, haha. Unfortunately, these conditions keep me from working--so I'm stuck at home most of the time. To pass the time, I'm often doing things like playing games, drawing, and writing. I also blog a lot, but mostly about random interests I have. (I'm a huge nerd, to be completely honest. I'm very into the paranormal, as well as anime and tv shows like murder mysteries and the forensic files. It's pretty diverse!)

I also have two kitties! A fat orange tabby cat named Oliver, (named after the kitten in Oliver and Company, of course!) and a Khao Manee named Noelle. They are both 10 years old now, and I've loved having them in the family all these years!

Other than that, there's really not much to tell. I look forward to getting to know everyone!

TrishlaCP

Re: Hello there!

Postby TrishlaCP » Fri Dec 09, 2016 6:31 am

Hello Friend,
My name is Ranjana verma, working at Trishla Foundation, cerebral palsy treatment center in India.
Well, welcome to cerebralpalsyforum,
nice to meet you here.