Hi there! Newbie Here!

Why I created this forum

Moderators: Tmagic650, Lori-ann

StrongInside

Hi there! Newbie Here!

Postby StrongInside » Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:36 am

Hi, everyone! I'm Angela and I'm new to the forums. I don't personally have cerebral palsy, but my sister's daughter has recently been diagnosed. My sister and I are EXTREMELY close and I want to be there for her in any way, shape or form. Basically, I've joined to seek out advice and show my sister that there are people out there who can help. We're in this together, so if she falls, I'll be there to pick her up. And as for her daughter -- I'll try to be the best Aunt I can be to her -- because she's the best thing in the whole, wide world! :)

Anyway, I'm glad to be here. You all seem like a wonderful group of people. Talk to you all soon!
Peace begins with a smile.
Mother Teresa
If you say "I've Fallen and I can't get up." I'll be there for you.

subrata

Re: Hi there! Newbie Here!

Postby subrata » Mon Apr 04, 2011 11:33 am

Hi StrongInside thanks for joining.Hope you will find some good advice for your sister. :)

MelissaDaisy99

Postby MelissaDaisy99 » Tue May 31, 2011 6:17 pm

Hi!
I am a new member. My name is Melissa Daisy and I like to say thanks to the site owner for this great site and all the members of this forum for sharing good and useful information to all people.
I found this forum quite informative as well interested, it is really great!

jhon11

Postby jhon11 » Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:00 am

Hi All

Just wanted to Stop in to say hi and also to introduce myself here! The Boards look extremely interesting and I can’t wait to become a member of the community!

Besides, I would like to suggest the moderators and the administrators of this site that there should be a place for every new member for their introduction. Majority of the people prefer to give their introduction before they could start up.

So if my suggestion is logical and if it does make any sense then an introduction thread should be started here.

Thanks,
Jhon Milton

fizamalik

Postby fizamalik » Wed Nov 06, 2013 3:59 am

Hi Angela ,
It's always great to have new users. There are a lot ofpeople here looking for advice so your contributions would be much appreciated.