A Little About me

Why I created this forum

Moderators: Tmagic650, Lori-ann

admin
Site Admin

A Little About me

Postby admin » Wed May 10, 2006 2:36 pm

Hi Guys/Gals,
Welcome to my newley created forum on Cerebral Palsy. My name is Michael and I am a 26 yo male with Cerebral Palsy. I created this forum to allow others to share their experiences with CP, ask questions and share information on Cerebral Palsy treatments. In my younger years, I worked and attented camps for children with disabilities, many of which had varying degrees of CP.
Feel free to post you questions or concerns in this forum and I as well as other users will be able to provide answers and feedback.

- Mike
Cerebral Palsy Forum Administrator

Will

Re: A Little About me

Postby Will » Tue Jul 22, 2008 11:26 pm

Hi mike, I know you've covered all the basics here but what about a section for those who drive with hand controls and the mobility programs that the automakers have. I mean I can help you out as much as you need all you have to do is tell me lol. I know for me we had to go through a lot of red tape to get my permit, license, and to keep my license.

Will

admin
Site Admin

Hi Will

Postby admin » Fri Aug 01, 2008 10:14 am

Hi Will. Welcome to the forum. Thats a great idea. I'll add a section for mobility assistance.

-Mike

Will

Re: Hi Will

Postby Will » Fri Aug 01, 2008 6:04 pm

admin wrote:Hi Will. Welcome to the forum. Thats a great idea. I'll add a section for mobility assistance.

-Mike

Mike,

I have tried to post some links in the mobility section on car makers mobility programs but it gives me an error because I have to meet some criteria (Which I have). I will try again after this post to see.

Will

Edit: I got it to go through no problem