Hello I have CP

Why I created this forum

Moderators: Tmagic650, Lori-ann

Spooks

Hello I have CP

Postby Spooks » Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:10 pm

Hello there everyone I have cp I am 21 years old I have a job been doing it for 3 years 10 hour days 5 days a week..
I live on my own do not receive goverment aid my parents dont watch over me I am an adult in society I am a registered voter .

I guess I joined this Forum to Talk to people with CP or with parents worrying about there kids future I know it must be tough have a kid and a dr saying they have a disablity
I have very mild cp I Just want to be apart of the community and help out as much as I can and have a good time also ..

p.s I Am never EVER talk about my cp I think this will be a great way to actually be able to talk about it openly and help others if I can give input.

ashLady

Re: Hello I have CP

Postby ashLady » Thu Mar 19, 2015 4:26 pm

Hi, I am in the same boat. Chose my career wanting to help that way.

admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » Fri Jun 05, 2015 9:27 am

Hi Spooks,
Glad to hear that you are not letting CP get in your way. I am 35 now and have had a job since I was 16. I do, or attempt to do, anything most others do and do not let my CP get in the way. Keep it up!

TrishlaCP

Postby TrishlaCP » Tue Jan 05, 2016 1:30 am

Hello Spooks,
My name is Ranjan, from India, also glad to join with this forum. There are many people who suffer Cerebral palsy problem, one of them my friend rajat. This problem can bound you on some limitation but your dedication and willpower make your more social relation with big name in front of others . My friends Rajat now open its own most popular coaching center and 7 batches in day and each batch have 60 to 80 student. Well, spook nice to meet you cerebralpalsy forum.