Hello everyone I am the new user of this forum.

Why I created this forum

Moderators: Tmagic650, Lori-ann

cookie17

Hello everyone I am the new user of this forum.

Postby cookie17 » Sat Nov 22, 2014 3:15 pm

Hello everyone,
My name is Susan and I'm brand-new to this forum so I apologize if I post this in the wrong spot. I'm a 28-year-old woman with cerebral palsy. I'm also a college student. I'm looking for people to share ideas with on how to deal with living with cerebral palsy on a daily basis. I also would like the opportunity if it's okay to share ideas with you all. I would like the opportunity to share my ideas and life experiences and often wonder if anyone has been through similar struggles as I have. You see in addition to my main physical disability of cerebral palsy I also have several psychiatric/emotional disabilities and feel very isolated by these disabilities, and if cerebral palsy wasn't isolating enough. I'm not trying to scare anyone away I'm just trying to reach out to others who might have similar difficulties and have both physical and emotional disabilities that they have to deal with on a daily basis. It would be nice to know that I wasn't the only one with cerebral palsy that also has psychiatric disabilities in combination with it finally I invite you all to visit my blog Cerebral Palsy Journal at http://www.cookiesneakers.com. Please feel free to leave any comments on my blog about what you think. As I said before I am a college student but I'm working for some home-based businesses and have my websites for those businesses, if anyone is interested in knowing more. Thanks and have a great night! Thank you for letting me doing this forum.

CerebralStong

Re: Hello everyone I am the new user of this forum.

Postby CerebralStong » Thu Dec 11, 2014 2:30 pm

It is a pleasure to meet you Susa, I too am new to this forum but so glad I found it.
I am a mother of a daughter with CP and also Physical Therapist Assistant at Rehab for Adults and Pediatrics. I have come on here to provide some great insight to people as well as listen and provide feedback to the CP families.

May I ask where you are from?
Kristie Previte

jesicasim

Postby jesicasim » Fri Jan 09, 2015 8:14 am

Thanks and have a great night!!

deeksha

Postby deeksha » Tue Apr 12, 2016 12:11 am

hi this is deeksha , i am the new comer of this forum
and i feel this is the right place to explore my isssues