Im an idiot

Why I created this forum

Moderators: Tmagic650, Lori-ann

either-ballot-or-gun

Im an idiot

Postby either-ballot-or-gun » Sun Apr 06, 2008 6:56 am

i was born with mild cp affectin my right side. im 17 nd go to a main stream school. the one main prob i have with myself is that i dont really do my excercises.i no i will regret this in like 10 yrs time and that if i did do then i would become a lot better but i cant get myself to do them. does anyone else ever have this problem or is it just me

jennifer18

Postby jennifer18 » Thu Apr 10, 2008 8:20 am

I'm slow at things but I can't get it..............other people don't know I have CP because it don't show or nothing (I'm like a normal kid), I'm 18 in 12th grade and I'm 4'8 but I still have some speech problems I have represt my words over and over again and I hate it

JessieLynn

Postby JessieLynn » Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:13 pm

I'm 29 and I never wanted to do my exercises either. I hated them mostly because I knew no one else had to do them and I didn't want to be different. I have some problems now, but I really doubt they have anything to do with me not doing the exercises as a kid. I'm not advocating blatant disregard of doctors orders, but it is what it is. What I did take from all of the doctors visits was pretty much USE IT OR LOOSE IT! Keep using what mobility you have and keep it in shape as much as you can or kiss it goodbye. But most of us do that just by everyday activity. Don't worry about it too much. That's my advice.

vanessa1

Re: Im an idiot

Postby vanessa1 » Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:16 am

Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic. If possible, as you gain expertise, would you mind updating your blog............ :roll:
webhost