Hi I'm in Florida!

Why I created this forum

Moderators: Tmagic650, Lori-ann

sarahsmom

Hi I'm in Florida!

Postby sarahsmom » Tue Apr 07, 2009 4:07 pm

Hi everyone! I'm a new member from Florida. My 2 1/2 year old daughter has CP. She had a stroke in utero and was operated on when she was one day old (to remove the blood clot in her brain). She's a wonderful little girl who often gets frustrated because she knows how to do something but she cannot get her body to do it. I'm looking forward to meeting both parents and adults with CP because it can be very lonely not having someone who knows what your child is going through.

LizinTX

Postby LizinTX » Tue Apr 07, 2009 6:10 pm

Welcome, This is a really neat site. My little girl is also named Sarah.
Mom to Jacob (13) Type 1 Diabetic, Sarah (10) CP, and proud wife of Dan.

sarahsmom

Postby sarahsmom » Wed Apr 08, 2009 7:13 am

Thanks so much! Sarah is a GREAT name! :D I noticed you're in TX. My family is in Austin.
Want to see a pic of my DD Sarah? Go to her blog at http://helping-sarah.blogspot.com

LizinTX

Postby LizinTX » Wed Apr 08, 2009 9:02 am

I went to your blog.....Sarah is an absolute cutie!!!!!
Mom to Jacob (13) Type 1 Diabetic, Sarah (10) CP, and proud wife of Dan.

sarahsmom

Postby sarahsmom » Wed Apr 08, 2009 10:44 am

Oh thanks so much! She's very cute, when she is sleeping. LOL! I'm not sure what kind of CP your Sarah has, but when my Sarah was born they told us she would likely be in a vegetive state. She's far from it. She has an attitude when she doesn't get her way (even though she can't speak). She's a very spoiled little girl! Do you have pictures of your Sarah? I'd love to take a peek! :D
Want to see a pic of my DD Sarah? Go to her blog at http://helping-sarah.blogspot.com