hi from florida, im new.

Why I created this forum

Moderators: Tmagic650, Lori-ann

momafied

hi from florida, im new.

Postby momafied » Wed Oct 21, 2009 10:56 am

HI .. im a 23 year old mom with an almost 3 year old with cerebral palsy. im not sure what type though, the doctor never said. he is a happy lil man, he cant walk or talk but can crawl and sit if you put him in that position but is a pro at the W sitting.... im very glad i found this forum to talk to other moms with cp kids that i can relate to.

LizinTX

Postby LizinTX » Sun Oct 25, 2009 6:42 pm

Hi, I am glad you found this forum. I only check in here about once a week. My daughter is 10 and has Spastic Diplegia, so it is mainly in her legs and sometimes it affects her left arm--mainly with balance. Again Welcome :)
Mom to Jacob (13) Type 1 Diabetic, Sarah (10) CP, and proud wife of Dan.

Ellie'sMum

Postby Ellie'sMum » Sun Nov 08, 2009 7:55 am

Hi, i'm new here as well, i'm 25 and my daughters almost 2yrs, she has a mild left hemiplegia CP and i just thought i'd say hi

sarahsmom

Re: hi from florida, im new.

Postby sarahsmom » Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:15 pm

Hi guys! Welcome to the board (and welcome to the re-designed board Liz..lol!). I'm 26 (almost!) with a 3 1/2 year old daugther with CP. I also live in FL (in Tampa). Sarah has spastic quad. CP. Even though all the tests say she's mod to severe CP, I don't believe it. You should see her grab cookies from the cookie jar on the table. No one can move as fast she can with cookies.
Want to see a pic of my DD Sarah? Go to her blog at http://helping-sarah.blogspot.com