Concern for my son who has SP

If you think your child may have Cerebral Palsy as a result of medical malpractice, delivery mistakes or birth injuries, post your experiences and get advice here.

Moderators: Tmagic650, Lori-ann

Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Jun 26, 2008 7:54 pm

Concern for my son who has SP

Postby kristina7513 » Thu Jun 26, 2008 8:30 pm

Hi, My name is Kristine and my son has SP he is 6 years old and I am desperately trying to find a place to fit his needs. I feel there should be some type of help to help us find a place. Via Divorce I have to find a place. My son as you know who has SP has special needs where can I rent this is a serious issue and did not know where to post.

Posts: 9
Joined: Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:29 pm

Re: Concern for my son who has SP

Postby jonnydew007 » Sat Nov 27, 2010 3:38 am

There are many places where you can take your child for treatment. I don't know your exact place, where you are from. But a place for good treatment of CP people is UCLA Orthopaedic Hospital/Center for Cerebral Palsy. One of my friends child also is a victim of CP. And he took his child there, and it was a good place, my friend told me. So you can contact with doctors and take advice from them.