Designing CP Exercise Equipment

Discuss mobility tools (hand controls for driving, wheelchairs, walking aids) used to assist you with everyday life.
CPDesigner

Designing CP Exercise Equipment

Postby CPDesigner » Wed Feb 03, 2016 9:58 pm

Hello, I'm an industrial design student from Boone, North Carolina and I'm designing a device that will help people with cerebral palsy exercise, with an emphasis on gaining more mobility and a wider range of motion in limbs. In order to achieve this goal, I really need more of an understanding of what the CP community really needs and wants as far as exercise equipment and rehabilitation techniques are concerned. To help with this, I've created a short survey that will give me a foothold in what problems I really need to be looking at. I would be very grateful if you took a few minutes to complete it.

Thank you very much,

CPDesigner

http://kwiksurveys.com/s/QK3a79dt

shinyvictor

Re: Designing CP Exercise Equipment

Postby shinyvictor » Fri Feb 26, 2016 2:19 am

I think it submitted? Anyway, I have CP. I tend to walk a bunch and do crunch/leg lift type stuff, but I wish I could weights without it tightening my muscles. Cloud Computing Training in Chennai :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dot net Training in Chennai | Salesforce Training in Chennai | Linux Training in Chennai