Sports difficulty

Discuss mobility tools (hand controls for driving, wheelchairs, walking aids) used to assist you with everyday life.
Tango101

Sports difficulty

Postby Tango101 » Tue Nov 15, 2016 12:48 pm

Hello, I'm a fourteen year old female student. I have spastic CP and I struggle using my legs and 1 arm. I want to be a proffessional wheelchair basketball player for my country when I'm older in the Paralympics but I have a few things that I am struggling to find out.

I need some core and ab training exercises, I know I'm young but being in a wheelchair is disheartening and having at least a toned core would improve my ability to turn in my sports chair as well as helping me feel better about my lack of being able to do anything. I have quite large biceps already (7 years of being in a wheelchair and chin ups help) so please don't say I'm a mad anorexic girl or whatever. I just want to feel healthy. I picked P.E as a GCSE and my three sports are wheelchair basketball, swimming & an undecided sport.

This leads me onto my second point, does anyone know where to get a bike? I do have the ability to use my legs, quite well, so I don't need a hand propelled bike. I just struggle with the balance, I fall over whenever I try, my balance is pathetic and I don't want one with visible stabilizers,because naturally, it embarrasses me.Can you guys help?

COOL BOY

Re: Sports difficulty

Postby COOL BOY » Thu Sep 09, 2021 12:46 am

If you have injured to play some outdoor sports so i have an option which you can do without being hurted. I can recommend some indoor games in which the best one is https://evergreenapk.com/fifa-21-apk/ which you can play in your home on your phone and you will fall for this game. I Gurantee!

Daniel453

Re: Sports difficulty

Postby Daniel453 » Fri Sep 10, 2021 10:54 am

Thanks for sharing it, You can also check out instagram apk download for android