Work and jobs for the disabled

Discuss mobility tools (hand controls for driving, wheelchairs, walking aids) used to assist you with everyday life.
jvramos75

Work and jobs for the disabled

Postby jvramos75 » Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:15 am

Hi, I am 37 with cerebral palsy. I graduated as an accountant with a B.A. I never thought that getting a job was so hard for a person as I. Actually I never found one. With 2 children and married, I needed to find a way to support my family. I luckily have a great friend who has shown me how to make passive income by marketing online. At first, I was in doubt but i am seeing results. I am not making mega income but something is better than nothing. To those who have struggled to get a job or keep it, email me: jvramos75@verizon.net. Also here is my facebook: facebook.com/jesse.ramos.9480 , I am not a scammer. I am just trying to help others with my situation and also at same time get customers for my website. Giving Away Free Bids So You Can Win Cool Stuff
I am giving away up to 500 in Free bids to all new people who sign up free
on my penny auction website. Join now and don't miss this AMAZING deal.
http://jvramos.zeekler.com/splash/

jamesmacdonald

Re: Work and jobs for the disabled

Postby jamesmacdonald » Sun Sep 10, 2017 4:36 am

I have a doctorate and an academic job. However, because I have CP, I have no career advancement. The job is mine until
I want to quit. But the money is a pittance for what I do. I certainly hope you have better luck.