I NEED YOUR HELP!

Discuss mobility tools (hand controls for driving, wheelchairs, walking aids) used to assist you with everyday life.
morlzmeister

I NEED YOUR HELP!

Postby morlzmeister » Sun Oct 25, 2009 10:43 am

Hi everyone,
I'm a 2nd year Product Design student at the University of Leeds in the UK and I'm currently working on a project about inclusive design.
My brief is to design a product that assists people suffering from a long-term health condition in daily life whilst reinventing the term assistive technology. I need to design something that not only aids the person with their task, but provides the means to increase confidence, aspiration, participation and self-reliance.
I chose to design for people with Cerebral Palsy as my brother has it so I have a lot of experience with the kind of products and technology that is available.
As part of my research I'm trying to find out as much as I can about what concerns people with Cerebral Palsy, what is important to you and what you feel would improve your quality of life.
I would be very grateful if you could respond with any information you think would help me as I'd like views of people other than my moody, teenage brother!
Thank you!

Kate :D

jonnydew007

Re: I NEED YOUR HELP!

Postby jonnydew007 » Fri Nov 12, 2010 3:32 am

I like your work. Its very good. We all should think about these special people who are victim of CP. I don't know much about the instruments, but i want to appreciate your work. So i will share my views with you. I think the music and dance therapy is very effective for the CP people, and as much as i know, they also love that therapy. So will suggest you to do something like it. Which will help them to improve and also they will love to do it. Thank you. Keep up your good work.

subrata

Postby subrata » Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:40 am

I really appreciate your work and wish your success in this work.They who are affected from cp have less fun in life.Try to do something in that particular prospect.

silverray3030

Postby silverray3030 » Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:23 am

I really liked your idea,
Go for it...

kevin890

Postby kevin890 » Sat Sep 03, 2011 3:56 am

You doing good. I have now found that there are some people who really works for Cerebral Palsy patient. I will suggest you to do more, like various types of therapy such as feedback therapy is so effective for cerebral palsy patient. Good luck for you and for your good work.
Great liars are also great magicians.-Adolf Hitler
master planned community|austin new homes