It's an opportunity to pitch the team your content layouts

Post updates on current Cerebral Palsy treatments and ask questions on current treatments

Moderators: Tmagic650, Lori-ann

Skyzhay

It's an opportunity to pitch the team your content layouts

Postby Skyzhay » Sat Sep 18, 2021 2:10 am

Yes! That is a fantastic point, I liked OSRS GP the motif changed as you got farther to keep it intriguing as it progressed. I haven't heard much about sailing but id be curious how it would work or if there has been some discussion please join! Fun, I did not see any mention of teams if it comes to fruition, which could be added either with a team or even a fleet at least in the non PvP part. Remember a good deal of things that was proposed because 2015 dev blog about drifting eventually came to game, like island and the new prayers.

Some queries felt like it'd miss the nuance of my answer. For instance of me playing the question is because I have a job today. There was no way that my response could be interpreted that I'm playing less just because I'm less interested, to clarify. Same with the Covid question. I'm playing because around the time Covid turned into a worldwide matter. How do I answer queries? The whole survey felt like that. It sure as hell didn't feel like"Your poll feedback will influence future updates and help form Runescape's direction. It's an opportunity to pitch the team your content layouts."

Where was the portion for that last part in any way? You could barely elaborate on few of those pre determined questions, allow a lone give entirely new ideas or feedback on existing places within jagex you think needs improvement that has nothing to do with dev work/content upgrades. The survey seemed more about providing them the answers they want and push it more in that way (questionnaire questions, images, control questions etc), which makes them (jagex) as a firm look great (probably for investors) and to harvest user information (to sell to advertisers) and far less about the future of Runescape etc.. )

Skill improvements readily fletching and Smithing. Crafting has superb game purpose with zenytes. Fletching arrows I guess and has dragon darts. Smithing has rune.make these skills useful for late game things. For me personally it was building, despite having my favourite rewards the training method is awful to me personally and depends on aligned cameras etc.. For benefits fletching is up there. For methodology construction is up there, I agree. I'd love to see more world development construction. Like imagine you can improve how cities look (like burgh de rott tasks).

Even possibly as a gain thought. Like you old school runescape gold and also you get jobs and xp and a service charge, respectively. Less xp/hr than the methods that are current but turning some money for people that don't want to lose 30m around on 83 con. Agree. Development construction could be fantastic. Each area could have its own guild with unique projects to be constructed throughout the area. I would certainly be interested in experience that is reliable, Instead of gain however.