Medical strollers

Here parents of children with Cerebral Palsy can post questions about caring for their child and get advice on special needs and care.

Moderators: Tmagic650, Lori-ann

Bennysmom

Medical strollers

Postby Bennysmom » Fri May 07, 2010 6:52 am

Hello.

My son is 15 months old and we are just beginning the process of getting him a medical stroller. Our PT recommended the Kid Kart Express and I have done some research and found other people recommend one called Jazz easy or Cuddle bug.

I like the look of the cuddle bug and the jazz easy more then the kid kart but the jazz easy doesn't look like it has enough head support for my son and something I like about the kid kart is that Ben can face me which I cant do in the cuddle bug. Sometimes ben will be drolling or spitting up and it would be nice if I could see that.

I was wondering if anyone had any experience with these strollers or any different ones they recommend. :D

MaryD

Re: Medical strollers

Postby MaryD » Mon Aug 16, 2010 1:25 pm

My daughter is 21 months, and she just recently started using a medical stroller from Convaid called Cruiser. It comes with a tray that to me is difficult to put on.
She seems to be a lot comfortable in it, because it is at an angle, she is able to look up and around without struggle. It is heavy, but once you get used to it, it's just like any stroller. Check out their website Convaid.com. Hope this helps.

philipbyrne

Postby philipbyrne » Tue Nov 02, 2010 12:59 am

It's really nice.You will find the proper buggy for your child.Jogging buggies are a wonderful choice for active, outdoor parents. These buggies are equipped with large rugged tires, hand grip brakes, and all terrain suspension, suitable for just about any surface. The mountain urban double buggy is also a great buggy as well. The front wheels swivel making this buggy so easy to use in the supermarket or busy shopping malls. The seats also recline and have rear wheel suspension and water repellant fabric.

Double Buggy
Pushchairs :P

MyraM

Postby MyraM » Sun Feb 13, 2011 11:17 pm

Medical strollers could help your kids definitely. If you are planning to buy one, there are many available medical strollers online and choose which would be comfortable with your kids. I have found this one, check this out-nextag.com/medical-stroller/products-html.
Medical TV shows

sheng5

Postby sheng5 » Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:18 pm

medical strollers brings big help to kids, i found a lot of cheap and quality medical strollers at ebay..

Garryepolwe

Postby Garryepolwe » Fri Dec 19, 2014 3:32 am

I really liked this information.