Page 1 of 1

Live-in caregiver for children with cerebral palsy

Posted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 4:00 pm
by Marta 44
Dear parents,
My name is Marta. I am a specialist for children who are
intellectually impaired and for children with cerebral palsy. Currently I am seeking a family in Ottawa that has a child with cerebral palsy. I am open to consider different options. I have specific experience of caring for children with cerebral palsy. I can help the family to care for such children. I like to work with children very much and I know how to take care of
them. I am a very responsible person, so you will be able to leave your children with me and not have to worry about them. I will provide your children with care, kindness and compassion . If you have any questions, please write to my e-mail: