Need Information for threatment of CP

Here parents of children with Cerebral Palsy can post questions about caring for their child and get advice on special needs and care.

Moderators: Tmagic650, Lori-ann

shallymathur

Need Information for threatment of CP

Postby shallymathur » Wed Sep 15, 2010 1:41 pm

Hi,

I have a 1 year old son who is diagnosed with CP. His milestones are delayed, he is still not able to turn, Sit, Crawl & walk. All the tests that we carried out (MRI, EEG, SSEP, Blood test etc) were normal. I have recently relocated to Plano (Texas). It would be great help if you could guide me a Physiotherepy centre & Ped here.

I am from India, My son is taking PT & OT in India. I want to explore the possible treatments in US. I also need information about Stem Cell Therepy.

I would really appriciate any information that you could pass on.

Thanks!

Sudeshmishra

Re: Need Information for threatment of CP

Postby Sudeshmishra » Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:29 pm

Hello dude,
I have no more knowedge about CP but Cerebral palsy isn't a specific illness; it's a term that describes motor (movement) disorders caused by damage to your child's brain. It isn't a progressive condition, so the damage doesn't gradually get worse. However, the manifestations may change throughout your child's life as his or her nervous system matures. This means the symptoms may change over time.

please take care your child.................. :(