I am a person who has Cerebral palsy and just wants to help

Here parents of children with Cerebral Palsy can post questions about caring for their child and get advice on special needs and care.

Moderators: Tmagic650, Lori-ann

Habs

I am a person who has Cerebral palsy and just wants to help

Postby Habs » Sat Dec 04, 2010 7:15 pm

Hello people

I am a 25 year old who was diagnosed with CP at 6 months. I have a mild form of cp. I have gone through some hard times when I was a child and live in a place where i am the only person with CP. I have a different perspective on the disease. I am writting on this forum because I love to help people and anything I can do to help other people with CP and get them through those hard challenging times is my goal. So If you would like the perspective of a 25 year old please write me any questions you might have and I will answer them the best I can.

Sams Mum

Re: I am a person who has Cerebral palsy and just wants to h

Postby Sams Mum » Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:47 pm

Hi,
Firstly what a great offer - Thank you.
My son has spasic diapleigia, He seems stiffer in the winter and his physio said that the weather will affect him. He's happy most of the time, so its difficult to know whether the weather is 'hurting' him, just wondering if you get stiff muscles in the cold, if so, does it hurt you? and what do you find helps you the best?

subrata

Re: I am a person who has Cerebral palsy and just wants to h

Postby subrata » Tue Feb 22, 2011 2:15 am

Hi Habs,
Great way t o help people who are suffering from cerebral palsy.Your work must be appreciated.Would you please inform the best way to diagnosis CP?