Good morning

Here parents of children with Cerebral Palsy can post questions about caring for their child and get advice on special needs and care.

Moderators: Tmagic650, Lori-ann

admin
Site Admin

SPAM Not Tolerated

Postby admin » Tue Aug 08, 2006 9:05 am

Sorry to all of you that had to see that post. Some ******** spammer decided this would be a good place to post their links. They must not be aware that their IP is recorded from every post. They even registed their website with thier details. Got a smart one here :-) I will be taking action aginst this user.

Kolac

Re: SPAM Not Tolerated

Postby Kolac » Wed Feb 21, 2007 9:15 pm

admin wrote:Sorry to all of you that had to see that post. Some ******** spammer decided this would be a good place to post their links. They must not be aware that their IP is recorded from every post. They even registed their website with thier details. Got a smart one here :-) I will be taking action aginst this user.

That is so sad that there are such boneheads out there that do such a thing. I've notice other people posting here that don't have anything to do with CP other than wanting to make a buck. Well I'm glad that I have found you.....Kolac

admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » Fri Feb 23, 2007 11:27 am

Kolac,
Yeah, there have been many spammers on here lately posting links to their sites trying to make money. I have made a habit of logging in every day to remove the offensive and off topic posts. I have also been reporting all spammers to their internet providers but nothing usually comes of it since most of them are overseas. Glad you find this forum useful. If you notice any spam posts on here that I have not caught, please send Tmagic or I a message and let us know. I will not be able to moderate the forums for the next couple weeks as I will be out for surgery starting on 2/28.

Tmagic650

Postby Tmagic650 » Fri Feb 23, 2007 12:03 pm

Jeniffer,
it looks like we have a pretty good handle on the spammers here now. I hope Mike is doing well, and back soon after his surgery
Spastic Diplegia CP
aka Kurt... Sometime walks, sometime rolls

Kolac

Postby Kolac » Fri Feb 23, 2007 4:01 pm

admin wrote:Kolac,
Yeah, there have been many spammers on here lately posting links to their sites trying to make money. I have made a habit of logging in every day to remove the offensive and off topic posts. I have also been reporting all spammers to their internet providers but nothing usually comes of it since most of them are overseas. Glad you find this forum useful. If you notice any spam posts on here that I have not caught, please send Tmagic or I a message and let us know. I will not be able to moderate the forums for the next couple weeks as I will be out for surgery starting on 2/28.

I hope all goes well with your surgery. I'll pray for you....Kolac