Robotic system research - aiding in CP care - quick survey

Here parents of children with Cerebral Palsy can post questions about caring for their child and get advice on special needs and care.

Moderators: Tmagic650, Lori-ann

SysEngMSc

Robotic system research - aiding in CP care - quick survey

Postby SysEngMSc » Sat Oct 19, 2019 7:03 am

Hi!

I am a post-graduate university student conducting a project looking into the design of a potential technological / robotic system which aims to provide some support to parents / carers of individuals with CP, aiding them by reducing the quantity of tasks / actions that have to be considered when delivering quality care.

I have developed a very brief questionnaire, just to get a little bit of information in regards to the different ways aid is given to an individual with CP, in order to make preliminary design judgments. This information should allow me to identify the key areas that carers would appreciate assistance, and those areas where it would be a waste of time / resources designing a particular feature.

I would hugely appreciate your input - hopefully it will lead to simpler and more efficient care of those individuals who have cerebral palsy in the future!

A link to the survey can be found here: https://lboro.onlinesurveys.ac.uk/defin ... culties-fa

Have a nice day!