Cool Site

Here parents of children with Cerebral Palsy can post questions about caring for their child and get advice on special needs and care.

Moderators: Tmagic650, Lori-ann

NYMOM

Cool Site

Postby NYMOM » Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:49 pm

I was looking for a new therapist and I found this site. It's www.therasave.com . It looks like a discount plan for therapy which is perfect for me. It looks like the site is not up and running yet but they have a form so you can be notified when it is.

gwennyc

Re: Cool Site

Postby gwennyc » Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:11 am

NYMOM, are you in New York City? If you are, you should be able to get a lot of your child's therapy needs met via Early Intervention, CPSE or CSE. Is there something recommended for your child that isn't covered?

NYMOM

Re: Cool Site

Postby NYMOM » Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:06 am

My son is 8 yrs old and gets therapy, but it's good to know there is a company that is looking to help parents that do not have enough coverage or don't have any coverage and now they can afford to get their child needed therapy. My friend has no medical coverage and her daughter needs extra therapy. She signed up and is waiting for them to get the program going. She spoke to a rep and he said they are waiting to get more feedback on their site. It seems like not enough people have signed up yet. I hope more people do because she could really use this type of program.