Suggestions on Foods

Here parents of children with Cerebral Palsy can post questions about caring for their child and get advice on special needs and care.

Moderators: Tmagic650, Lori-ann

Catania1159

Suggestions on Foods

Postby Catania1159 » Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:03 pm

Hello Everyone,
I tried to find the most appropriate category to go to, and this is the closest I have found. My sister-in-law has cerebral palsy and just recently her mother past away. I have been aiding her in making sure that she is eating; however, she is only eating very few items. Typically she is having her vitamin shake, egg salad, mac and cheese, and soup broth (be it veggie, tomato, or chicken broth). However, I feel that she needs to somehow expand her diet, but I was wondering if there are any suggestions that might have worked for others that she can try. She is willing to try to some degree, but I noticed that her mother did not push to explore options that might have allowed her to get a more rounded nutrition. I have kinda assumed the care giver role in suggesting a healthier route for not only my disabled brother, but my sister-in-law as well. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thank you.

Shannon :wink: