nice site

Here parents of children with Cerebral Palsy can post questions about caring for their child and get advice on special needs and care.

Moderators: Tmagic650, Lori-ann

galinagirll

nice site

Postby galinagirll » Thu Aug 16, 2007 7:40 am

hello , you have a very nice site, but Im hired to leave advertising comments on sites, sorry i hate to do it but i have to . If you dont like advertising comments please send me an email with your site address to
tedirectory(at)yahoo(dot)com and I will not write on your site. Sorry for inconvenience.

admin
Site Admin

Advertisements

Postby admin » Thu Aug 16, 2007 7:54 am

Hi galinagirll,
That is the beauty of the new script I just installed. Try advertising as much as you want...you will not be able to. I have disabled link posting for all new members. You will be unable to post links until you have been a member for 7 days and have 10 active posts.

Tmagic650

Postby Tmagic650 » Mon Sep 24, 2007 9:16 am

" Im hired to leave advertising comments on sites, sorry i hate to do it but i have to"...

You are called a spammer, and you are as welcome as a case of the flu. Get another job, ASAP!
Spastic Diplegia CP
aka Kurt... Sometime walks, sometime rolls

admin
Site Admin

Agreed!!

Postby admin » Mon Sep 24, 2007 12:48 pm

Yeah, what a great job that must be! SPAMMING peoples sites. Thats something to put on a resume :-)

Glad to see you back Tmagic. Haven't had any problems with SPAM since I installed the new scripts. Seems to drive a lot of them off since they know they can't post links until they have been members for a week and have made some valuable contributions.

Tmagic650

Postby Tmagic650 » Mon Sep 24, 2007 2:05 pm

Cool Mike... I've deleted some questionable posts, but all in all, the site is much cleaner.

Hope all is well with you...

Kurt
Spastic Diplegia CP

aka Kurt... Sometime walks, sometime rolls