Funny and Clever shirts for people with CP!

Here parents of children with Cerebral Palsy can post questions about caring for their child and get advice on special needs and care.

Moderators: Tmagic650, Lori-ann

thecpboutique

Funny and Clever shirts for people with CP!

Postby thecpboutique » Tue Apr 29, 2008 1:21 pm

Hey guys!

I have spastic diplegia CP and I am hoping to go to Graphic Design school.

I recently opened up a shop with T-shirts for people with CP! Check it out at:

http://www.thecpboutique.com/

Also, I'm always open to more design ideas as long as they are family-friendly!

admin
Site Admin

Cool Shirts!

Postby admin » Tue Apr 29, 2008 2:15 pm

Hi,
Those are some nice shirts. I edited your post so that the URL will show up as a link! You might get some pretty good traffic from this site. I get between 100-200 visitors a day...not many posts though!

thecpboutique

Postby thecpboutique » Tue Apr 29, 2008 3:20 pm

Thanks! :D

I'm hoping to get more designs done, especially for kids. I only get a small pittance from the sales 'cause I'm just the designer, but I'm hoping to use what I make to go to graphic design school! :::crosses fingers:::

admin
Site Admin

Good Luck

Postby admin » Wed Apr 30, 2008 10:20 am

Good luck with your site. You have some great designs! I would suggest checking out Google Groups as there are other CP discussion forums there that you could use to advise people of your website. Just participate in some discussions and put your site in your signature. It will help get traffic to your site and increase the number of backlinks which will get your more exposure on Google searches. Feel free to contact me for any other suggestions. I worked with this site for a while and I now hold the number 1 spot on Google for the search phrase "Cerebral Palsy Forum".

thecpboutique

Postby thecpboutique » Wed Apr 30, 2008 11:59 am

Thanks for the advice!

I'm actually new to this whole mesageboard thing, but I will definitely check out Google Groups and get my signature up and running!

Thanks so much for your advice!!!!

:D

QuilterPam

Postby QuilterPam » Mon Sep 29, 2008 7:20 pm

Your dino with AFOs is very cute!