I need help bad

Here parents of children with Cerebral Palsy can post questions about caring for their child and get advice on special needs and care.

Moderators: Tmagic650, Lori-ann

Posts: 1
Joined: Fri May 30, 2008 9:26 pm

I need help bad

Postby Michaels3e » Fri May 30, 2008 9:30 pm

Dear good people of blue voda

I have a problem that consiste of My handicaped daughter, my daughter has Cerebral Palsy, now I live in Maine and she lives with her mother in Connecticut.Well back in april she decided to try and get full custody of my daughter, and I was suppose to go to Connecticut for the hearing but I have no money and my car is not the running thatwell, well of course she got full custody of Becky, and now I hear that she placed her in a home because she could not handle her any longer, she is some where in new hapshire,Now as God is my witness I have never had any problems with my little girl, she 15 years old and she is angry at me. You see back in 2006 I moved to Connecticut and stayed 1 1/2 years and I could no longer my ex's demands anymore, now some people would say that I left my daughter, that is not true I left my ex and her demands, Now that my daughter has been placed I want my daughter to live with me she has enough problem to deal with she does not deserve this. Now I know someone is going to say get a lawyer, well I have no money for a lawyer, and I don't know what to do anymore , there is a hearing in Connecticut June 18 2008 and come hell or high water I am going to be there, but I am truly afraid that I am going to loose my child. Please help with some advice , I really need Help, you can also reach me at
Thank You All. Michael

Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2009 11:08 am

Postby MichealsMom » Tue Jul 28, 2009 5:41 pm

I'm not sure what happened at your hearing, or if you are still around the board, but I would recommend that you contact CASA and find out how to get a court appointed special advocate for your daughter. This is someone who will not be on either you or your ex wife's side, but will only be an advocate for your daughter's best interests.

If you can provide a good home and life for your daughter, and it is truly not in her best interest to be in a facility, the CASA worker will recommend this to the judge. A CASA worker's word has an unbelievable amount of clout in custody hearings.

Your daughter should be represented by a CASA in any case.

Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Mar 07, 2019 2:39 am

Re: I need help bad

Postby peadars » Thu Mar 07, 2019 2:40 am

I had a similar problem back when I needed to get full custody of my son and then i looked online for help through good lawyers. For further information you should go and have a look at the website and post any of your matter. This platform provides me an opportunity where I can get immediate solutions of my problem.

Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Jun 28, 2019 9:45 am

Re: I need help bad

Postby Loloky » Sat Jul 27, 2019 2:53 am

Hi. Its a really bad story. the only thing that I can advise you is to find another job at web sites where you can talk to employers about details what you need to earn to solve your family problem. I think https://uk.jobsora.com/ is the best variant for you. Stay strong!