Symposium on life time care of children with cerebral palsy in parents prospective
Sunday, 27th November, 2016
Provisional program :
Session 1: 8:30 a.m. -10:30 a.m.
• General introduction of CP & importance of parents in Mx of CP
• Feeding in cerebral palsy: problem and solution
• House structure and its adjustment according to children with special needs
• Home based management for speech, dribbling and feeding
Session 2: 11:00 a.m. -1:30 p.m.
• Problem of epilepsy in children with cerebral palsy: precautions and management guideline
• Evolution and New advancement in management of children with cerebral palsy
• General health care of cerebral palsy children
• Vision problem and its management in children with cerebral palsy
Session 3: 2:00 p.m. -5:00 p.m.
• Inclusive education for children with cerebral palsy: problems and its solution
• Importance of physiotherapy related to activity of daily living
• Behavior problems and its solution in children with cerebral palsy
• Parents role in rehabilitation of children with cerebral palsy
• National Trust schemes : Official from National trust
• Interactive session with parents : Official from SJEM ministry
Annual function of Trishla foundation & cultural function : 5 PM onward
More info about our activity & new advancement in cerebral palsy log to---
http://www.trishlafoundation.com/cerebr ... e-studies/
Parents of children with cerebral palsy, who wanted to learn everything about all important medical issues in life of these children can join this symposium. call on 9935102729 or mail to email@example.com for registration.
Post your experiences regarding physician care for Cerebral Palsy - Good or bad
1 post • Page 1 of 1