HBO treatments

Post your experiences regarding physician care for Cerebral Palsy - Good or bad

Moderators: Tmagic650, Lori-ann

nocangolf

HBO treatments

Postby nocangolf » Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:49 am

We have purchased a hyperbaric chamber for our house for our 5 year old with CP. We had these treatments done for the month of January in St. Pete. The problem with this is, we need a script to be able to pick up the chamber. I went into the chamber with him the entire time, and know how to use the chamber and the dangers that can arise, as I am an avid scuba diver also, and have dealt with these chambers in the past. We are having a hard time finding a doctor that is open to this type of treatment to write the prescription. Does anyone know of a doctor in FL that we may be able to see that would be able to do this for us?

nocangolf

Re: HBO treatments

Postby nocangolf » Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:27 pm

Just FYI, we made an appointment with a doctor in Tampa yesterday, and he was willing to write us a script for our son. If you are having these same kind of problems, PM me and I can get you the Docs name and number

candymika

Postby candymika » Sat Sep 04, 2021 12:40 am

Interesting topic for a blog. I did an interesting search on the Internet and came across your site. Great post. Thanks so much for sharing your knowledge with our readers. minesweeper

talleychan

Postby talleychan » Mon Sep 27, 2021 9:17 pm

For a blog, this is an intriguing topic. I stumbled upon your website while conducting an intriguing Internet search. This is a fantastic article. Thank you so much for taking the time to share your expertise with our readers.