urine problem

Post your experiences regarding physician care for Cerebral Palsy - Good or bad

Moderators: Tmagic650, Lori-ann

Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:36 am

urine problem

Postby mnmujawar » Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:57 am

my 20 years old daughter who is suffering from cerebral palsy is having a problem of passing urine drop by drop since last one year. i have consulted her to urologists. as per the urologist's findings it is loss of control over urine. at present homeopathic treatment is going on.whether any other therapy is available to get rid of this urine problem kindly guide me.


Posts: 12
Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2012 8:48 pm

Re: urine problem

Postby Justinjude » Mon Oct 29, 2012 3:46 am

I would suggest you to visit a urologist. The urologist may prescribe some drugs, proper toilet posture and some exercises to prevent this problem.

Posts: 7
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2014 6:39 am
Location: India

Re: urine problem

Postby manzarm » Tue Jun 16, 2015 12:37 am

yes visit to urologist for best treatment.

Posts: 59
Joined: Thu Nov 26, 2015 4:41 am

Re: urine problem

Postby TrishlaCP » Tue Jan 12, 2016 10:23 pm

If your daughter still suffering from such a problem you need to consult with famous lady urologist Dr. Lalitha & Dr. K.V.R.Prasad at Lalitha Clinic in Hyderabad, You also consult with Dr. Jitendra Kumar Jain for any type of Cerebral Palsy Problem at Trishla Foundation