What’s the time?

Post your experiences regarding physician care for Cerebral Palsy - Good or bad

Moderators: Tmagic650, Lori-ann

seaman0913

What’s the time?

Postby seaman0913 » Sat Sep 13, 2008 7:03 am

There was a peacokish guy Sam. He always enjoy showing himself in front of his friends.
One day he bought a paird of brand new Air Force One of Jordan basketball shoes and a
piece of Harley Davidson SS Brown Subamariner Eta 2836-2 watch. He almost have the same
conversation with all of his friend. Each of his friends felt borthered and even get angry.
“Hi, man! What’s up?
“Hi, Sam! Nothing! How are you doing?”
“Fine! have you find anything special today?”
“No, What’s up?”
“Guess what?”
“What’s the hell? How do I know”
“Do you like play basketball”
“Yes, How is that? You never play basketball”
“Have you run this morning?”
“No, I nerer running.”
“What time is it?”
“What? The time? Don’t you wear yourself a watch?if you don't,you can see
At this moment, I finally noticed
his new watch and new shoes. ” whoo, you just want show me your new watch. You want me
to praise you, I just don’t.” I speak to myself in the heart. So I just prended I haven’t
seen it. And I just told him the time and said” What’s the matter with you today? Always
asking me some questions of bullshit!”
She supposed to that I will praise his new watch and shoes. But,didn’t think I will ignore
Rolex watches. Rolex,Omega, Patek Philippe, Piaget, IWC, Tag Heuer, Cartier, Chopard, Bvlgari,
Chanel, Ebel, Oris, Baume & Mercier Watches, Breitling, Chopard Watches, Jaeger-LeCoultre,
Audemars Piguet Watches ,Hamilton , Movado Watches are all the top brand watches. They are
usually sold in a whopping price far beyond the commen people can afford. So if some ome can
wear a watch of these brand, it will be th symbol if wealth. No wonder sam will show his watch
to me.
mankind.Please bear in your mind that wealth in your mind is much more important than the wealth
in your hand.