Trishla Foundation is organizing National symposium on life time care of children with cerebral palsy for parents on 18th November at Allahabad, UP.
This programme focus on following things:
1. Learn how to develop writing skill in children with cerebral palsy
2. Emergency management & tip for good care in epilepsy
3. Preparation of child for main stream school
4. How to take benefit of government scheme
5. Know nutritional need of child
6. Hear success story of children with cerebral palsy & their families.
7. Meet other parents and faculty from other part of country.
8. Participate in Quiz and chance to win Gold medal.
9. Get an answer of your answered queries directly from panel of expert on dais
10. Watch charismatic wheel chair dance & cultural events by children with CP
If you want to know about this programme and have any query related to cerebral palsy, limb deformity, orthopedic and other physical disability problem then feel free to contact Dr. Jitendra Kumar Jain at Trishla Foundation, No.1 NGO for cerebral palsy surgery treatment in India.
Post updates on current Cerebral Palsy treatments and ask questions on current treatments
1 post • Page 1 of 1